- ¼ kilo pork, sliced
- 1/8 pork liver, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small sachet of tomato sauce
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1 medium carrot, cubed
- Dash of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves (optional)
- 2 ½ table spoons of vinegar
- Canola cooking oil for sautéing
- ½ tablespoon of white sugar
- 4 cocktail hotdogs, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup water
- On a bowl, combine the soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate the pork and liver for 30 minutes
- Heat the oil, sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the pork. Cook until tender. Add the sliced tomatoes.
- Pour the water, then the tomato sauce. Add the bay leaves. Let it cook for 30 minutes until the sauce gets thicker.
- Dash some salt and pepper, and sugar.
- Put the hotdogs and liver. Cook for another 7 minutes
Serve with love and happy eating!
Credits to: kusinerangkatrina.blogspot.com