- 8 pieces chicken wings or mixed with small drumsticks
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon of dried rosemary (optional)
- ½ teaspoon iodized salt
- 1/8 hot sauce (I used Jufran)
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup of white sugar (if you find the dish too spicy, you can add more sugar)
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- cooking oil for deep frying
- pinch of parsley (minced)
- Mix the cayenne, rosemary, salt and flour.
- Cover the chicken with the mixture.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Make the sauce.
- On a saucepan, mix the water, sugar and hot sauce. Stir until the sauce gets thicker.
- Put the chicken on the sauce, and make sure chickens are evenly coated.
- Top with sesame seeds and or parsley
Serve with love and happy eating!
Credits to: kusinerangkatrina.blogspot.com