- 1 kilo beef
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 medium onions (diced)
- 2 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 big red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 medium potatoes (quaretered)
- 1 large carrot (cut diagonally)
- 1/4 cup green peas (optional)
- 4 pieces chili pepper (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Fry or Boil the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper, set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients, let the beef boil until tender (medium fire).
- Once the beef is already tender add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper simmer for another 5 mins.
Serve and Enjoy! Happy Cooking!
Credits to: Ehlie Nhoie