PORK RAMEN RECIPE
- 1 whole head garlic, sliced into half then toasted
- ½ kg pork belly, sliced thinly
- 4-5 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 4 tsp. Kikkoman soy sauce,
- 4 tsp chili bean paste
- 1 pack ramen noodles, cooked in boiling water until al dente
- 1 pc hard boiled egg, sliced into half
- 5 tbsp. spring onions, chopped, for garnish
- woodear mushrooms, cooked, sliced
- nori, for garnish
- Combine garlic, pork belly, water, and Knorr Pork Cubes in a pot.
- Bring to boil and simmer until pork belly is tender.
- Add soy sauce, chili bean paste, and noodles to pot and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Arrange noodles in a bowl, pour the broth over, and top with thinly sliced pork belly, eggs, mushrooms and and spring onions.
Credits to: knorr.com.ph