- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 1 can of thai coconut milk (you can also use 2 cups of kakang gata if thai coconut milk is
- not available)
- 7 pieces of finger chilies, chopped
- 1 sachet of magic sarap
- 10 pieces baguio beans, cut into 1/2 inch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of uncooked bagoong na alamang (shrimp paste)
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Canola cooking oil
- Heat the oil, sauté the garlic and onions. Cook the pork, until it turns medium brown.
- Add the shrimp paste, pepper, magic sarap and chilies.
- Pour the coconut milk and water. Let it boil.
- Add the baguio beans. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
Serve with love and happy eating!
Credits to: Katrina Alcantara