- 1 kilo fresh Milkfish (Bangus) or any fish cut into serving pieces
- 5 pcs banana plantain chopped into 2 pieces each
- 3 pcs potato quartered sliced
- 1 bundle of pechay or bok choy cleaned
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced
- ¼ tsp of peppercorn
- ½ tsp of salt
- 5 to 8 cups water (depends on your preference)
- In a casserole, boil the water together with ginger, onion and tomatoes for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the potato and banana plantain.
- Simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put in the fish. Let it boil for a while.
- Add the peppercorn and salt to taste.
- Put in the bok choy, cover and simmer for a minute. Don’t overcook the fish.
- Remove from heat.
Best served while it’s hot. Share and enjoy!
Credits to: jeansrecipes.com