- 2 pieces liempo (pork belly) (cut into strips)
- 10 pieces baguio beans cut into small strips
- 4 pieces finger chillies (chopped)
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of bagoong na alamang (shrimp paste)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Garlic (crushed)
- Cooking oil
Yield: 3-4 servings
- Heat the oil. Saute the onion and garlic.
- Add the liempo. Cook for 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Put the bagoong and finger chilies.
- Pour the coconut milk.
- Let it boil. Continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add the baguio beans. Let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
Credits to: kusinerangkatrina.blogspot.com