- 3-4 pieces of tofu (cut in to small squares)
- 3 pieces of green chilies
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small pack of Mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Canola Cooking oil
- Heat the oil.
- Cook the Tofu until it turns golden brown. Set aside
- Saute the onions.
- Add the green chilies.
- Put the tofu and add the oyster sauce.
- Sprinkle & dash some Liquid seasoning
- Add the cooked tofu.
- Put the mayonnaise and mix it until the tofu’s are evenly covered with Mayo
Serve and happy eating!
Note: You may add salt, pepper and sugar. Water may also be added.
Credits to: kusinerangkatrina.blogspot.com