- 1 (1 ounce) package unflavored gelatin (I used Knox)
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12.8 ounces) can table cream
- In a sauce pot, bring 3 cups of the water to a boil. Add coffee and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, sprinkle the gelatin on the remaining 1 cup of cold water and let stand for about 1 minute or until powder begins to bloom.
- Gradually add the 3 cups of boiling coffee and stir constantly for about 2 to 3 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved and no granules are visible. Pour mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Allow to completely cool, cover, and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours or until completely set. Cut into 1-inch cubes and divide into serving cups.
- In a bowl, combine condensed milk and table cream. Stir until blended. Pour into the cups over coffee jelly.
- Serve cold.
Credits to: kawalingpinoy.com