- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 8 teaspoons demarara or turbinado sugar (raw sugar), divided
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- Divide strawberries among four 8-ounce dessert dishes. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon demarara sugar over strawberries in each dish.
- With electric mixer, whip cream to soft peaks. Fold in yogurt and spread evenly over strawberries.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the remaining demerara sugar over each. Cover and chill for 2 to 6 hours.
Credits to: goodtoknow.co.uk