- 20 Marie Biscuits or Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp melted chocolate
- 3-4 chopped almonds, pistachios or cashews
- 2-3 tsp Milk ( If required)
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate, garnish (optional)
- In a bowl add melted chocolate, cocoa powder and mix them well.
- Put the marie biscuits in a ziplock bag, close it and roll the biscuits using a rolling pin till they are finely powdered.
- Add the biscuit powder to the chocolate and cocoa mixture and mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mix.
- If you feel the brownie batter is much drier then you might add milk as needed and make it moist.
- Line a square shaped pan with parchment paper and spread this biscuit mixture evenly. Smooth the top with a greased spoon.
- Refrigerate them till set, it might take 20- 30 mins.
- After they are set cut them in to squares and enjoy .
- Serve with Melted chocolate on top and chocolate minis if preferred.
Credits to: creativesaga.com/biscuit-browniesbars-eggless-and-no-bake-dessert