- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 large carrots, sliced, flower shape
- ½ medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb fresh or frozen precooked, peeled and deveined
- Cut cabbage and bell pepper into strips.
- Mince garlic and cut onions into thin slices.
- Heat wok or skillet on high and add olive oil.
- Sauté garlic and onion until garlic has turned slightly brown and onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add red bell peppers and carrots and cook for another minute. If you are using raw shrimp, add it at this point and sauté until color turns orange, about 2 minutes
- Add cabbage and stir fry with the rest for about 3 minutes or until the cabbage has slightly wilted.
Serve immediately. Note: If you want a much softer cabbage texture, cover the wok/skillet until ready to serve. The trapped heat will continue to cook the vegetables.
Credits to: russianfilipinokitchen.com