- 1 small cabbage, sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced chicken fillet, cut into small pieces (or 1/4 ground pork/beef)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- oyster sauce
- In a pan, saute garlic and onions in oil.
- Add chicken and 1 or 2 tablespoons oyster sauce. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add just a small amount of water, just enough to coat the chicken (about 1/4 cup). Bring to a boil.
- Add carrots in the boiling water. Cover and wait for the carrots to cook.
- Season the broth with salt and pepper.
- Add in the shredded cabbage. Toss until cabbage is cooked. Taste the broth again if it needs salt/pepper.
- After the cabbage is cooked, add 1 or 2 slices of butter.
The butter gives a “linamnam” factor and we always add it in any vegetable dish just for added sweetness.
Credits to: themisischronicles.com