- 1 small size cabbage, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small size onion chopped,
- 1 small size tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- cooking oil
- In a deep frying pan sauté garlic and onion until fragrant, add in the tomato and continue to stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the fish sauce and stir cook for a minute. Add in the shredded cabbage and stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just half cooked. Correct saltiness if required.
- Now add in the beaten egg and continue to stir cook for a minute or until the egg start to solidify. Serve with rice.
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com