- 1/2 kilo fresh alimasag (talangka or crablets)
- 2 cups coconut cream (1 can)
- ½ cup water
- 3 pcs long chili pepper (Siling Haba)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger, grated or minced
- 6 pako (fern) leaves and stalks
- salt to taste
- Wash crablets thoroughly with tap water. Drain.
- In a saucepan, put water, coconut milk.
- Add siling haba, garlic, onion and ginger. Let it boil.
- When the cream (coconut milk) is boiling, add pako leaves and stalks.
- Simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Stir to prevent sauce from clotting.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: filipinofoodsrecipes.com