- 1 bundle pako
- 1/2 kilo mussels
- 3 pieces medium tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil mussels in a pan.
- Once cooked, set aside.
- Add the pako and chopped tomatoes where you boiled the mussels.
- When the pako is tender, add 1 cup of coconut milk.
- When the sauce is already thick, add the remaining coconut milk.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the mussels (shells removed).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Credits to: eatallyoucanallyoucaneat.blogspot.com; ctto