- 300g of baby oysters
- 100g of minced pork
- 1 cup of white rice
- Some (30g) of dried flounder, roasted and shreded
- 500ml of chicken broth
- 500ml of water
- Some cilantro, chopped
- Pork marinate
- 1 tablespoon of Chinese cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Some ground white pepper
- Baby Oysters
- Prepare baby oysters as follows: Soak baby oysters in water with 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tablespoon of coarse salt. Mix with hands. Then rinse under running water. Oysters should be clean with a pearl white color.
- Marinate the pork for 15 minutes.
- In a pot, combine the cup of white rice, chicken broth, and water. Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce to medium heat, simmer for 20 minutes. When rice is soft (but still holds the form of individual grains), add marinated pork and dried flounder. Mix well.
- After cooking the pork for 2 minutes, add baby oysters. Simmer for 3 minutes until oysters are fully cooked but not overcooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with ground white pepper and chopped cilantro.
Credits to: Eva’s Filipino & International Cooking Menus & Recipes; ctto