- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 60g butter
- 2 tbs all purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 eggs ( separate the egg white and egg yolk)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 salted eggs
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 3 tbs butter
- ½ cup coconut cream,
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350 F
- C, prepare souffle dish by brushing all sides with melted butter and sprinkle the inside with granulated sugar, shake out the excesses.
- Put the finely chopped salted eggs at the bottom of the dish, set it aside.( optional you can do it this way or set it aside on your plate or add at the top )
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add flour and use a wooden spoon to stir for 1 minute, gradually add the coconut cream and stir for about 2 minutes more or until hot but not boiling, remove from heat, as the egg yolks and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Use an electric beater to whisk egg whites in a clean, dry bowl adding the ¼ cup table sugar gradually until it forms firm peaks but not too stiff. Using spatula, fold 1/3 of the egg whites to the coconut cream mixture, until blended, and then fold in the remaining egg whites just until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared dish with salted eggs on it. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until well risen.
- While waiting for the soufflé, prepare syrup by mixing the butter, coconut cream and condensed milk on slow fire until mixture consistency is syrupy.
- Turn off the oven, before taking it out of the oven, sprinkle with cheese and leave for few seconds to melt the cheese on top.
- Place ramekins on plates and serve with syrup on the side.
Credits to: ooohsaraaap.wordpress.com