- 5 pcs Egg Yolk
- 40 g (2 tbsp+2 tsp) White Sugar
- Pinch Salt (about 1/16 tsp)
- 60 g All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Miringue
- 5 Egg White
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg yolk and 40 g white sugar. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift all purpose flour and baking powder then add into the mixture.
- Add salt and vanilla extract mix until smooth then set aside.
For the miringue:
- In a separate bowl put egg white.
- Using a hand mixer whisk…
- When small bubbles starts to appear add 2 tbsp sugar.
- Whisk again until stiff peak.
- Put 1/3 of the miringue to the first mixture and mix. Repeat this process three times but for the second and last batch you need to use spatula to mix it.
- Continue mixing by cutting and folding until smooth and thick texture appear (as shown on the picture below).
- Heat a non-stick pan with a low flame.
- Using a paper towel grease the pan with little butter. If you put too much butter this will affect the texture of the pancake.
- Put 1/2 cup of the pancake batter.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put another 1/4 cup of batter to top.
- Flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy =) Cut or serve whole with your favorite syrup!
Credits to: chefnmeals.com