- Large Intestines of pork (bituka ng baboy)
- Garlic; minced
- Onion; sliced
- Ginger; crushed
- Long green chili peppers (siling haba)
- Banana leaf (optional)
- Wash and mash the intestine with salt and banana leaf to get rid of the odor. Wash and clean very well, then boil intestine with ginger until tender.
- Cut into desired sizes.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add the intestines and saute using medium high heat until the intestines becomes tender.
- Lower heat, then blend with soy sauce, vinegar, and pepper according to taste.
- Garnish with long green chili pepper.
- Serve as pulutan-something to pick up when drinking a liquor.
Credits to: myfilipinorecipes.com