- 1 kilogram macaroni pasta, cooked as per package instructions
- 1 bar 180g Quezo cheese, grated
- 5-6 tbsp. pimiento cheese spread
- 100g salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups fresh milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- fried bacon bits, optional garnish
- Melt butter at low heat using a medium size sauce pan. Add cornstarch, mix until well blended. Then add the evaporated milk stirring constantly until thick.
- Add grated cheese and pimiento cheese spread, stir and blend well. Pour on top of cooked pasta, garnish with fried bacon bits.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: overseascookingpinoy.com