- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 medium sized patola (loofa or Chinese Okra), sliced
- 4 ounces misua
- 1 small onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 piece raw egg
- 1 piece beef cube
- ⅛ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, half of the onion, raw egg, salt, ground black pepper, and flour. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Set aside.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic and remaining onions.
- Add the beef cube and fish sauce and cook for a minute.
- Pour-in water and let boil.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the meat mixture and form it into a ball shape figure then drop in the boiling one after the other. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the patola (loofah) and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put-in the misua and cook for 1 to 2 minutes while gently stirring.
- Turn off heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com