- 1 – 5 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 large onions, sliced thin
- 5 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 6 teaspoons beef bullion
- 6 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 whole garlic bulb, minced
- 4 teaspoons seasoned adobo seasoning
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns
- 1 large jar of your favorite salsa
- Place roast in slow cooker and cover with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, then on low for 4-6 hours or until roast is tender and can be pulled apart with a fork.
Credits to: webgram.co