- Beef – 250 gm (thinly sliced/ cubed)
- Onion – 2 sliced / cubed
- Tomato – 1 sliced / cubed
- Garlic pods – 5 chopped
- Green Chillies – 4 chopped
- Bell peppers (red and green)
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Chicken stock cube – 1 no
- Spring onions(chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1 no
- Mix together 1 tbsp of soya sauce, 1/2 tsp each of black and white pepper powder, 1 egg and enough cornflour to make a good coating.
- Marinate the beef with the above mixture for about 10 mins.
- Deep fry beef in hot oil, until golden brown.
- Remove and drain the oil.
- In the same pan heat 1 tbsp of oil put the chilly-garlic chopped on medium heat and then saute onion and then add sliced tomato.
- Dissolve the chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water and add it to the pan.
- Add bell peppers and the remaining 1/2 tbsp of white pepper, 1/2 tbsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of soya sauce and 1 tsp of sugar.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add the fried beef pieces.
- Allow it to cook for a few more mins, until the gravy thickens.
- Add the chopped spring onions and stir for 10 secs and remove from heat.
Note: Check while adding salt as the Soy sauce and stock provides enough salt.
Credits to: bukuresepi.blogspot.com