- 1 kilo raw jackfruit (langka)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 white onions, Small cut
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- Put the raw Jackfruit in a pot and boil until tender in about 15 minutes or more.
- In a big bowl, mix together the chopped ginger, chopped onions, chopped onion leaves, white sugar, pepper, salt, vinegar, and coconut cream.
- Put the boiled Jackfruits in the bowl wherein the ingredients is stirred and mix them together until it will be tasty
- Then, put the mixed raw jackfruits in serving plate and put the sliced tomatoes on the top and serve.
Credits to: joralielimocon.blogspot.com