- 1/4 kilo Dulong(Silver/White fish)
- 5 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 4 Eggs
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Combine together all the ingredients together for the fish patty (except for cooking oil).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the batter to come together and for easy handling.
- Portion about half a cup and form into a ball.
- Flatten then pan fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with steamed white rice or as a beer snack with ketchup or vinegar dipping sauce.
Credits to: chefpinoyrecipes.com