- 1 large Maya-Maya (Red Snapper)
- 1 bundle lemongrass (Tanglad), thin slice
- ¼ cup Sesame oil
- Heat grill to medium high heat (350-375)
- Clean and rinse fish under cold water.
- With a clean paper towel dry off both side of the fish. This will help keep the skin from sticking to the cooking grates.
- Stuff the cavity of the fish with lemongrass and pour sesame oil inside the cavity.
- Brush each side of the fish with salt, pepper and sesame oil.
- Using a paper towel and tongs brush the grill grates with oil.
- Place fish on grill and cook each side for 10-20 minutes depending on thickness of fish minutes turning once, until meat is flaky and can easily be pulled apart with a fork. Grilling ratio: 10 minutes for every 1 inch thickness of fish.
- Remove from grill and serve on a plate with banana leaves and favorite dipping sauce.
Credits to: ilovemeat.com