- Oreo Cookies – crushed
- 3 packs all purpose cream
- Half a can of Condensed milk.
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 1 cup Crushed Graham crackers
- 1 cup Grated Milk Chocolate bar
- Maraschino cherries (garnish)
- Chill all purpose cream and condensed milk in the fridge.
- Whip all purpose cream in the electric mixer until doubled in volume.
- Fold in chilled condensed milk.
- Fold in oreo cookies, crushed graham crackers, marshmallows, grated milk chocolate.
- Place mixture in plastic container or recycled ice cream tub.
- Sprinkle shaved milk chocolate bar, pieces of oreo cookies and marshmallows.
- Freeze overnight. Serve and enjoy!
*Don’t use mixer to blend in the condensed milk and dry ingredients. Just fold in technique. You need to retain the air in the whipped all purpose cream to maintain fluffiness.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/groups/253192884729718?view=permalink&id=740885355960466