- 1 kilo ground pork
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs or panko
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup onion (grated)
- 1 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1/2 or 1 cup minced red bell pepper/ green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- ¼ cup raisins
- 4-5 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or cream cheese)
- Slices of hard boiled eggs or salted egg
- Slices of of vienna sausages or hotdogs or chorizo de bilbao
- Salt, pepper, liquid seasoning, to taste
- Prepare a steamer and set aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients. But do not overmix.
Divide the mixture into 4-5 portions.
- Spread and flatten the mixture onto the center of each foil.
- Divide the slices of hard boiled eggs (1/4 or 1/6) and sausages/hotdogs. Place each slices at the center of each mixture. Hold the foil onto your hand and roll until the ends of the mixture covers the eggs and sausages.
- Finally roll the aluminum foil into a tightly packed log about 2in diameter sealing on both ends. Repeat with the remaining pork mixture.
- Place the embutido in a steamer and steam for an hour.
- Let it cool and store in the fridge before serving
Share and enjoy!
Credits to: Mama’s Guide Recipes