- 1 Pork pata (Pork Hocks)
- 400g sliced pineapples
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Patis or fish sauce (adjust the amount according to your liking)
- 2 tsp peppercorn
- 2 whole garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- In a pan, brown garlic in oil. Add pork leg and brown on all sides.
- Using a big pot, add the garlic, pork leg and all of the remaining ingredients except for the sliced pineapples.
- Using high heat, bring to a boil and lower heat to slowly simmer for 2 hrs. Until meat is almost falling off the bone.
Note: Simmer means when there are small bubbles in the pot using low heat.
- Add the pineapples then simmer for additional 15 minutes until sauce is very thick. Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: angsarap.net