- 1 kilo ground chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head garlic, crushed and finely minced
- 2 tsp. sweet tomato sauce
- 2-3 stalk kinchay, (chinese parsley),finely chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- cooking oil
- Mix all ingredients. Put in a covered container and chill overnight.
- Roll desired amount of the mixture into balls using your hands, roll to form log sausages. ( use plastic or thin wax paper to wrap the sausage logs so they set in place and avoid sticking to each other).
- Arrange side by side each other in a container with lid or wrap in a waxed paper, keep covered and refrigerate for 3 days to cure.
How to cook:
- Boil the skinless longganisa in 1/4 cup of water, let it boil until all water evaporates leaving just the fats from the longganisa .
- Stir fry on its own fat for 3-5 minutes or until skin become reddish brown and caramelized.
- Add more oil if necessary.
- Serve with hot plain rice or fried rice.
Credits to: m.cookeatshare.com/recipes/homemade-skinless-chicken-longganisa-668365