- 4-6 slices large tulingan steaks
- 2 bundles pechay, trimmed
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1 medium size onion, peeled, chopped
- 2-3 thumb size ginger, skinned, sliced
- 2-3 green/red long chili
- 2 cups coconut milk
- salt and pepper
- In a medium size sauce pan lay half of the garlic, the onion and the ginger at the bottom.
- Then arrange the tulingan slices over the aromatic ingredients. Place on top of the fish the remaining garlic, onion and ginger. Add in half of the coconut milk and 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes at low to moderate heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in the rest of the coconut milk, the chili and the pechay on top of the fish.
- Continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Serve with a lot of rice.
Credits to: overseascookingpinoy.net