- 1 1/3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain well. Return to skillet.
- Stir in tomatoes with green chilies, ketchup, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Texas toast according to package directions. Serve beef mixture over Texas toast; sprinkle with cheese.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/groups/645040008856036?view=permalink&id=999811133378920