- 2 Tbsps Sesame Oil
- 2 heads Garlic , minced
- 1 pc Small white onion
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- 3 pcs Calamansi , juiced
- 2 Tbsps Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 kilo SPLIT Boneless Baby Bangus
- Salt and pepper
- Fry and brown garlic in sesame oil. Set aside fried garlic.
- In the same pan, sauté onions and add soy sauce, 1/2 cup water and calamansi juice.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes and thicken with cornstarch mixture. Set aside.
- Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper and fry in a separate pan.
- Put the cooked fish in the soy sauce mixture and simmer for a few minutes. Sprinkle with fried garlic and serve.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=409598792437522&id=234140353317604