- 1 kilo medium size crabs, steamed, drain
- 1 kilo small and medium sized shrimp, steamed, drain
- 1 kilo small clams, steamed, drain
- 1 kilo large sized clams, steamed, drain
- 1 kilo mussels, steamed, drain
- 2 clove garlic, skinned, crushed, chopped
- 1/2 block unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Star margarine
- In a large wok melt the butter and margarine. Stir in the chopped garlic and stir fry until fragrant. Add in the steamed seafood and about 1/2 cup of the broth from steaming the seafood.
- Continue to stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste. Now remove the seafood in a wok and arrange in a platter. Continue to simmer the remaining broth from the wok until the liquid is reduced to about half.
- Pour the butter garlic sauce over seafood. Serve immediately with a lot of rice.
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.com/2016/06/butter-garlic-mixed-seafood.html