- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade. Add the pork chops and stir to coat. Cover with a plastic wrap and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with the 3 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. (optional: for a healthy version, you can grill it instead of frying by using a grilling pan)
- Cook until sugar has caramelized (dark brown color) and then add the pork chops (save the marinade).
- Cook the pork chops for 3 minutes or until browned, and then flip it over to the other side.
- Pour in the reserved marinade, cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: salu-salo.com/lemongrass-pork-chop