- 1 kilo raw shelled peanuts
- 1 head garlic, cloves halved
- 2 tsp Fine Salt
- 2 cups Canola cooking oil
- Heat a frying pan, add the Canola cooking oil.
- When the oil is already hot, add garlic and fry until the color turns to medium brown, then set aside.
- Adjust heat to low then fry the peanuts for 15 minutes, then occasionally stir it to avoid overcooking small portions of peanuts.
- When peanuts are already cooked, take it out from the frying pan then drain excess oil using a metal strainer.
- Place the peanuts to a large mixing bowl then sprinkle it with salt. You can add chili oil if you want it to be spicy.
Credits to: pinoyrecipe.net/adobong-mani-recipe-or-fried-peanuts-with-garlic-recipe