- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 can pineapple sliced, drained well
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pineapple chunks. Mix well and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, boil pineapple juice and brown sugar until thick or reduce by half.
- Pour syrup in a loaf pan. Arrange pineapple slice at the bottom of the pan and then top with the meat mixture. Bake in the oven for an hour.
- Cool and unmold from the pan.
Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Credits to: salu-salo.com/hawaiian-meatloaf