- 1 package (18.25 ounce) white cake mix
- 3 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 can (14 ounce) coconut cream
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, oil, water and coconut extract. Beat for 2 minutes and pour into the pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut cream with sweetened condensed milk and stir until smooth. When cake comes out of the oven, poke holes in even rows using a large fork or chopsticks. Pour milk mixture over, allowing it to soak into the cake. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar and continue whipping until stiff. Spread over cooled cake. Sprinkle top with flaked coconut.
Credits to: kitchme.com/recipes/coconut-cream-cake