- Chicken Liver – 150 g
- Chicken gizzard – 150 g
- Chicken Heart – 50 g
- Garlic, coarsely chopped – 5 cloves
- Hot Chillis, dried and crushed – as desired
- Sunflower oil – 2 tsp
- Sesame oil – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 c
- Tomato catsup – 4 tbsp
- Soy Sauce – 3 tbsp
- Freshly squeezed lime juice from 2 medium fruits
- Hot sauce – 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp or to taste
- Garlic powder
- black pepper powder
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Marinade the liver, gizzard, and heart in it for at least 2 hours.
- Drain the gizzard and heart. Leave the marinade sauce and continue to marinade the liver in it.
- Pour the sesame and sunflower oil in a frying pan add the garlic and dried chilis and saute them under medium fire until aromatic.
- Stir in the gizzard and the heart for a minute then pour the water and let them simmer for at least 20 minutes under medium fire.
- Pour the marinade on the gizzard-heart mixture. Leave a small amount to marinade the liver. Bring to a simmer until almost all of the liquids have evaporated.
- Drain the chicken liver and toss it in the pan. Stir and let simmer for a minute then remove from fire.
Remove the dish from the pan immediately and serve. Let the dish cool down on a plate. Garnish it with onions sliced into rings
Credits to: myfresha-licious.com/2013/03/adobong-atay-at-balunbalunan-ng-manok.html?m=1