- 4 tbsp honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp hot sauce (more if you like it spicier)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken (cut in desired same sizes)
- 4 tbsp corn-starch
- Mix all the ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until honey is combined well with all the ingredients.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, toss the chicken breast and cornstarch in a bowl to coat the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken pieces in the pan and cook each side for 5 minutes, turning each piece three times, cooking them for 20 minutes in total.
- Pour ¾ of the sauce on the chicken pieces, lower the heat and let them simmer for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and fresh chopped spring onions.
Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!
Credits to: unicornsinthekitchen.com/30-minute-honey-sesame-chicken