- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- pinch salt
- 100 g. langka(fresh or preserved), cut into cubes
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 pieces egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 k. galapong/ malagkit rice flour
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- Combine first six ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Cook stirring continuously over low fire.
When thick, remove from fire and stir in egg yolks, butter and vanilla.
Cook for about 2 min. more.
Cool then set aside in a chiller.
- Knead galapong forming a cylinder and cut into 20 equal portions.
Flatten into patties and put about 1 tbsp. of chilled filling in the center.
Gather edges to the center, sealing well.
Roll in sesame seeds and deep-fry in hot oil.
Drain in paper towels and serve right away.
Credits to: putopinoy.blogspot.com