- – Ravioli Filling : 1/2 Parboiled Spinach, 6Tbsp Ricotta Cheese, 20g Parmesan Cheese
- – Ravioli Dough : 1cup all-purpose Flour, 70ml Water, 5ml Oil, Salt, 1 Egg Yolk
- – 1/2cup all-purpose Flour, 1 Egg, 1/2 Bread Crumb, Cooking Oil, Salt
- Create a hole in the flour. Place the egg yolk and oil in the center, and whisk with folk. Adjust the water ratio and Knead with hand until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Knead the dough until smooth and elastic. Wrap the dough, and let it rest in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Parboil the spinach and slice thinly.
- Mix thinly sliced spinach with ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese to make filling.
- Flour the surface and roll the pasta in 2 rectangular sheet.
- Spoon 1tsp of the filling each on to wet side of dough and fold other sheet to cover the filling. Press out any excess air.
- Use knife to cut individual ravioli into square shape.
- Parboil raviolis in oil, salted water for 30 seconds.
- Coat parboiled raviolis with flour – egg – bread crumbs.
- Deep fry them in 170°C for 7-8 minutes.
- Deep in tomato sauce.
Credits to: facebook.com/cookatTV