- 1 medium sweet potato – peeled; finely ground or grated
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil OR olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup raw organic cacao powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut flour
- Heat oven to 365F.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide amongst cupcake liners (makes 12).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes OR until outer edge is slightly browned (cupcakes may cave slightly…more room for icing later!).
- Remove and leave to fully cool.
- 175g butter
- 350g icing sugar
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl and beat until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Use immediately.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/SobeysStratford