- 180 grams butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup crushed grahams
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt butter and add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a bowl, pour in butter and mix well.
- Press mixture into a lined slice pan and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until firm.
- Allow to cool and then ice with chocolate icing and sprinkle with coconut or sprinkles if desired.
- Once icing is cool then cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients except the vanilla extract in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat. Mix until smooth. Stir constantly with wire whisk or wooden spoon until it boils. Allow to boil for 1-4 minutes until thick.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract and stir. And it’s ready to use.
- You can steam these recipe for 20-25 minutes for 2 inch thick, tested already. Steaming period varies, depending on how thick your molded mixture is.
- You don’t need to crush your graham’s into super fine.
- Chocolate topping taste like hershey’s syrup.
- Butter could be replaced with margarine, tested already.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Sarap-Rasa-Pinas