- 6 cups cake flour,
- 3 tbsp. baking powder,
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking soda,
- 1 bar butter,
- 1/2 kilo sugar,
- 6 pcs.eggs,
- 1/2 kilo shredded carrot,
- 1 can crushed pineapple (439 grams),
- 1 big can evaporated milk,
- Quickmelt cheese.
- Measure and sift all dry ingredients.
- Cream butter, add sugar and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients, alternate with milk.
- Add crushed pineapple and carrots.
- Pour mixture into molders, put cheese on top and steam for 15 minutes.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/alexes.mataro