- 4 thinly slices ham (smoked turkey bacon, etc.)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp spring onions chopped
- grated cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- baking spray for muffin tray
- Spray the muffin cups with baking spray or coat them with vegetable oil.
Place the ham on each muffins cup. Gently tuck it inside. The decorative style is entirely up to you.
- Crack the eggs into each cup.
Sprinkle with spring onions, grated cheese, and pepper to taste. If your ham is not salty, add some salt.
- Bake them in a preheated oven, at 200 degrees C for, for about 18 minutes. Keep an eye on them so the eggs don’t overcook. If you want them a little harder, leave them in for an extra minute or two.
- Serve them with your favorite condiments and enjoy!
Credits to: cooknshare.com