- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- ½ tsp of chili powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- 300 ml of beer
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips about ¾ to 1 inch in width.
- Add one cup of the flour to a bowl. Add in the onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper and mix until well combined.
- Add the other cup of flour and the beer to a separate bowl. Mix until it’s well incorporated and a foamy batter forms.
- Dredge the chicken, in batches, in the flour mixture until it’s fully coated.
- Dip each piece in the beer batter.
- Place the chicken pieces, in batches, into hot oil at about 350 degrees. Fry it for about 3 minutes, on each side, until it’s crisp and golden brown.
Serve your beer battered chicken with your favorite condiment and enjoy.
Credits to: cooknshare.com