- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 60g butter, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 100g Toblerone milk chocolate, chopped
- toblerone muffins procedure
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease two 12-hole 2-tablespoon capacity mini muffin pans or line with paper cases.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center.
- Whisk butter, milk and egg in a jug.
- Pour into well. Add chocolate and gently fold until just combined.
- Three-quarter fill muffin cases with mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with Juice or Soda.
Share and enjoy!
Credits to: philippineslifestyle.com