- 12 cooked crab claws
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
Basic Paste (grind):
- 1/2 cup prawn or crab flesh.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice win
- 1 tablespoon egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped spring onion (white part).
- 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 to 30 minutes
- Take crab claws. Remove excess moisture from the crab.
- Heat oil in pan. Spreading paste on crab claws make it like lollipop.
- Dip the claws in to all-purpose flour.
- Then dip then claws into beaten egg.
- Then dip into breadcrumbs.
- Fry it.
Credits to: yummy-taste.blogspot.co